Friday, April 3, 2009

problem

As I am writing this, I am so very frustrated. Please if you read this today, say a prayer that our documents are found. I sent our dossier to the state department on Tuesday evening using an overnight service. The state department signed for the envelope on Wednesday morning and they even show where the lady in the authentication office signed for it that day, BUT now they cannot find it anywhere. This morning, I just called to ask how long it would take for them to send it back to us, and then I find out it is LOST!! This is our original copy that needs to go to Ethiopia. I thought I was taking extra precaution by sending it overnight and being able to track it. It made it to the building and even the correct office, and now it is lost. I just asked the lady over the phone to keep looking for it. I hope they find it today. I'll let you all know. Thank you for your thoughts...

No comments: