Tuesday, March 31, 2009
one step down...two to go
Yeah!! Our dossier was approved this time and I just sent it to the state department for authentication. We should receive it back by Saturday or Monday and then we will send it to Washington, DC. We will pay a courier to take it first to the state department and then to the Ethiopian Embassy. Then it will go back to CWA and they will send it to their people in Ethiopia. I have never been so concerned about a document before. I feel like we have poured our hearts and souls into these papers and I want them protected. I really think the dossier may be to Ethiopia within two weeks. I'll keep you posted.....We keep wondering if she has been born yet. This is just such a walk in faith.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How Exciting! She'll be home before you know it and you'll forget all about the waiting!
It's great to "meet" you Macall! You are so sweet! I'm so glad that you have a heart for orphans. I really believe that it is up to our generation to make a difference in the lives of orphans in our world. God loves them so much! I'm so excited to see other younger people with the same heart God has given me. God has great plans for you!
Post a Comment